Countries I`ve been to: Canada (no brainer really!), The U.S.A. (Hi there! ), The Dominican Republic (La Gasolina!), The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (I am of South Asian-Canadian origin so yeah I have relatives in Britain :rolleyes: ), France (why so rude some times? Brown thing? Muslim? Canadian? South Asian? Indian? Or just every one who isn't French?!), Holland (Amsterdam's fucking expensive!), India (my roots, my beautiful roots! ahhh! ahhhhhhh! ahhhhhhh! No, it was really great actually, saw the Taj Mahal and every thing), Kuwait (0 - 4, then I became North America's problem and no longer Asia's, Canada's no longer Kuwait'slol!), Might be more but really don't think so...

Where I would like to go: Anywhere in the world desirable, within reason, and with unlimited alcohol,drugs,sex, rock and roll, sports etc. money). Some examples would include - Cuba, Brazil, Colombia, Bolvia, Mexico, Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador, Puerto Rico, Ireland, Scandinavia, Russia, Italy (pleez baby one day pleez), Greece, Spain, Portugal (going in August. YEAH!), Japan, India again, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia (but not until a change of government on their part for the better) Dubai, Egypt, Palestine, Israel, Jordan, Syria, Cyprus, Turkey, Iran, Iraq (after Bushie is done of course), Afghanistan (same), South Korea (South Bushie, south, not North), Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Morocco, Algeria, Libya, Tunisa (Carthage), Lebanon (Phoenicia) etc. etc. etc.