LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Veteran rocker
Neil Young has recorded a protest album featuring an anti-
Iraq war track with "a holy vow to never kill again" and a song titled "Let's Impeach the President," the singer said on Monday.

Yahoo News

Neil Young already following-up Prarie Wind with a new album of protest material? On his web site, he claims the new album to be a metal version of Bob Dylan and Phil Ochs. "Metal Folk Protest?" He asks. It's a power trio on the album with Neil on guitar, and a bass and drummer. There is also a trumpet and 100 choir voices too.

I'm just so damn happy he recorded yet again and he finally has his head in the right place. His protest songs of the late 60s and early 70s were matched only by Dylan. With Neil, it always comes from the heart and this is something he wants to see done.

Impeach Bush, if not for me, then at least do it for Neil Young.

I bet this is going to be a great album and will easily match Prarie Wind in quality and possibly even surpass it. I can't wait. Neil is God.

The Doc

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.