Quote:
Originally posted by Enzo Scifo:
[quote]Originally posted by Capo de La Cosa Nostra:
[b]Come September, I will be living away from home, a four-hour train ride, for the first time in my life.
Same here. You'll go home in the weekends? [/b][/quote]No, it's too far, and too expensive; once every so often maybe.

Another question, to those questioning the relevance of film school: for a film lover, who wants to spend the next three or four years of his academic life doing something he loves, what is the alternative? I can't think of a better way to spend time than to learn about the thing you love and, as Thug has said, surround yourself with like-minded people. If not, then university could well be a mere extension of high school, where you meet one or two good friends with similar interests, but most of the others you'd rather not know.

Too many people, I think, think about things in terms of a career. They may not necessarily be wrong, and have certainly been brought up to think that way by the way schools drill the fear of failure into them, but with Thug's reasoning, you can't go "wrong". Good luck, mate.

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?