I got an email yesterday because I am a member of the CSNY website that said there is going to be a pre-sale for their "just decided" 2006 Freedom of Speech Tour. It was kept completely secret and had I not gotten this email, I would have known nothing about it. Each one of their individual websites mentions nothing, there was nothing on eBay, any ticket broker websites, nothing on Ticketmaster or even the Palace of Auburn Hills (where it is at) website. I've never seen such a thing! At first I thought it was just a hoax, but when I used my "special pre-sale code" to buy tickets on the website, I GOT 11th ROW DEAD CENTER FROM THE STAGE!

This is just like Neil to do somthing like this. A secret pre-sale for the real fans. I can't believe I got tickets to this, and such good ones. It's going to be huge!! NEIL FUCKING YOUNG!

Mind you my tickets were $250 each, but at 11 rows from the stage, I was willing to pay that. We're talking about the best supergroup ever here. I don't think tickets can be bought unless you were a member and recieved their "secret password". The general public sale will be when everyone else can buy. But a few hours after they went on sale, and news started to spread, they are all over the internet now.

My seats are:

SEC B, ROW 11, SEATS 7,8

I can't believe how lucky I was to hear about this before it exploded. Anyone else plan on buying ticks in the general sale?

The Doc

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.