When: 7th Grade, so I was 12-13?

Where: Life-Skills class. (Babe City)

Who: The head cheerleader. (I used to be a little ladies man! )

Why: We were playing cards and we started playing War or something like that and somebody said, "Hey, you gotta kiss him on the lips if you loose!" to her. I was letting her win, the gentleman I was, and as soon as I heard that and she agreed to it, thinking it would be an easy win, I let loose and kicked her perfectly toned ass. (Kinda gross to think about her being 12 too but, eh, so was I.) I won and she and I were both nervous with everyone around. So we went into a corner and she gave me a big, wet one. My legs started to give way and everyone watched as I walked out like a drunk. I could not stop smiling. She got too embarassed and left the room, but I just sat there on top of my jelly legs and basked in all the glory of kissing the head cheerleader.

Easily a high point of my life.

The Doc

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.