when?

About 6 weeks ago

where?

My basement while watching "Ferris Bueller's Day Off" on HBO (I haven't actually sat through that entire show)

who?

My girlfriend, 'Maria'

describe it!

Spontaneous, I haven't been kissed, but Maria has, so she has experience. We sat there on the couch, the two of us alone, and this was the first time we were actually, alone, I smile at her and she smiles back. Next thing I know, her face gets closer to mine as she leans my way. At this point, I know what's happening, so I learn forward for the goal. I really sucked (both literally and figuratively), and a few seconds after we started she quickly managed to say, "open your mouth wider", so I did feeling kind of like a fool, and we found a new hobby for the rest of the afternoon. After watching the movie, Seinfeld was on (the one where George almost gets a woman pregnant from a defective condom Kramer gives him), and we kissed in intervals, being interrupted only by funny lines or scenes (which we would both stop what we were doing and start laughing). So now, we substitute the term, "making out" as to "watching Seinfeld". Along with having a new love for my girl, Maria, I now have a new love for that 90's sitcom.

"Any American who is prepared to run for president should automatically, by definition, be disqualified from ever doing so"-Gore Vidal
"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and enemy of growth"-John Fitzgerald Kennedy
"The reason the mainstream is thought of as a stream is because of its shallowness"-George Carlin