Quote:
Originally posted by JustMe:
Effects of spring, huh, Lavi?
maybe! Uhmm...no, not really. I was just....a bit...
nostalgic....Sometimes I get nostalgic and I can't help evoking special moments. This time I needed to share.

Quote:
I have nothing to tell you about these "real" (Irreal?) kisses though.
real...irreal....it all depends on what YOU are feeling at the moment. Sometimes you simply aren't there and kissing someone is nothing but putting yours on someone else's lips...no magic, no music, no nothing. If you reflect on it, it can be even disgusting and unhealthy... But sometimes it's like you are flying on seagull's wings. It happens when you kiss someone you care for and you are cared for, as SC perfectly worded. The most powerful intimacy two human beings can experience. A true sharing of souls. Sometimes this feeling is so powerful you don't even need anything more...not even sex (I know most people will disagree on this.... )....

Quote:
I never let things go that far. I'll wait with this nonsense till Church marriage, I guess...
it's alright. Wait until you feel it's your time to fly on seagull's wings. Don't give this special moment away for nothing and when it happens, live it completely.

I don't want realism. I want magic! Yes, yes, magic. I try to give that to people. I do misrepresent things. I don't tell the truth. I tell what ought to be truth (Blanche/A streetcar named desire)