when?

it was summer 1981. Never been kissed before. I was spending my holiday in my uncles' villa at a seaside resort called Torvajanica, near Rome.

where?

it happened in a village called Pratica di Mare, close to Torvajanica. The "event" took place in his car (an old, wrecked Renault)

who?

Andrea. He was cute and got wonderful green eyes.

describe it

it wasn't unexpected. As he came closer and closer to me, I knew what it was going to happen and I wanted to be kissed so badly. I knew what I was supposed to do, if it was to be a "real" kiss. To be more accurate, I knew tongues should have been involved and this kinda scared me. Still everything was absolutely perfect. He was gentle and I liked it. I was in his arms, completely relaxed and at ease. It was not just one kiss. Others followed, each time better. I remember I couldn't sleep at all that night. I was crazily happy. I was young and beautiful and the most charming young man I had a huge crush on had just kissed me. I was in heaven. Never felt like that before. Rarely after.

I don't want realism. I want magic! Yes, yes, magic. I try to give that to people. I do misrepresent things. I don't tell the truth. I tell what ought to be truth (Blanche/A streetcar named desire)