Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Mosrite:
[quote]Originally posted by DonFerro55:
[b] (...)

Songs we recordesd tonight: One Love, Werewolves of London, Great Heart, Lawyers, gunss and nomey, 3 little birdss. Thats all i can remeber, lots more thouhg.
do you play in a reggae band? [/b][/quote]My band is just two guys, me and my buddy. When we play live we get more guys, but when we record we do all the instruments. He can play drums, guitar, and keyboard. I play Lead Guitar, Piano, Ukulele, and Harmonica. So when we record, it works out.

As for our style, it would best be described as a mix of Jimmy Buffett, Hootie and the Blowfish, Dylan/Neil Young, and Folk. The feelings in our songs are very reggae/laid back. I tend to write more songs that sound like Buffett's, he writes more like Hootie and the Blowfish and we love to play folky/rock and roll stuff too.

The Doc

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.