Quote:
Originally posted by bogey:
Yeah I've definately got the hangover of a lifetime right now.

Last night is so fuzzy.. I don't remember a looottt of stuff. Like, I barely remembered that my boss was with us. I couldn't remember anything he said, or when he left. Apparently I went with my friend to go to her friend Rob's house. And I took a 20oz bottle of Rum and Coke with me. I watched TV. I roamed my dorm.

I don't remember typing anything here on the BB. But obviously I did.

... Theres video of me. Throwing markers at my roommate. And yelling at her to sit down.

My head is KILLING me right now. And my stomach. Aaagghhh.
Sounds like you had fun! And that's all that matters. Good luck finding a new job! :p

Have another drink on me.

The Doc

P.S. Best way to rid yourself of a hangover:

1. Two Asprins
2. 20 oz. of Gatoraide

Do both or neither. Asprins will rid the headache while the Gatoraide will rehydrate you and once again fill your body with much needed electrolites, which will rid you of the stomach ache. It only gets better at this point, the worst is over. Take your mind off it by remembering how fucking awesome you must have been last night!

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.