Quote:
Originally posted by DonFerro55:
[quote]Originally posted by Patrick:
[b] DV - I was not a fan of beer, but than I tried Labatt Blue. Yuengling is alright too.
As for Beer, I never was a fan. Never was, never will be. Mostly because I'm a big guy with a high tolerance and I need a LOT of beer to get drunk. My friends hate when I come to a kegger because I always drink more than anyone.

The taste, it's something you gotta be weened on to. An aquired taste. I never drank enough of it to become aquired. Like some frat guys are with beer though, is how I am with rum and whiskey. Some people make ugly faces and whince with liquor. That's how I usually am with cheap beer.

I'll never give beer the time of day.

The Doc [/b][/quote]Since it takes longer to get drunk off of beer, I don't like it at all. The taste is too bitter for me, and I end up gagging after a lot of it, and it increases my chances of puking. I also prefer a high proof drink to work faster.

Mike's Hard Berry + Jack Daniels = Fun. Oddly enough, I never got a hangover aside a very minor stomach cramp the first time.

Proud Member of the Gangster BB Bratpack - Fighting Elitism and Ignorance Since 2006