Quote:
Originally posted by bogey:
Ah, but its cheap, and most certainly gets the job done.

Me, Turi, and Ferro all had a convo about this I think in the chatroom.

I'll take Rum and Coke over anything any day though. Mmmmm.
"Ah, but its cheap, and most certainly gets the job done. "

Words to live by.

I buy one or two half gallons of rum for $13 bucks every weekend. Gone by Sunday, and nothing in the world is cheaper.

Once I had Haitian Rum, 120 proof. That was unbelievably good. Puerto Rican rum is also very, very good. St. Thomas has some decent rum, but nothing like the others. Though the best rum in the world comes from Jamacia. A freind brought me back some 126 over-Proof Rum from a trip. I drank half the bottle and woke up in the woods with my feet in the river that runs behind my dorms. I had on these big sunglasses, three different Hawaiian shirts and no shoes. I guess my feet got hot. Luckly I woke up the next morning before the police could find me, and before I drowned.

XXXDonCorleoneXXX, you were the one on this board who also like Wild Turkey Bourbon and Dr. Pepper right? That drink single-handedly got me through my freshman year.

The Doc

And you liar, teller of tall tales: you trample all the Lord's commandments underfoot, you murder, steal, commit adultery, and afterward break into tears, beat your breast, take down your guitar and turn sin into a song. Shrewd devil, you know very well that God pardons singers no matter what they do, because he can simply die for a song.