hi, Turnbull. i'm back, after a 3-year absence or so.

if you remember, i said before that i was migrating to the US soon, and wanted to live in New York. you even directed me to a website. thanks for the tip!

well, i am now living in Arizona (where you have a second home!). my sister lives here, and this is where my husband and i stayed ever since we arrived. i arrived in the States last May 2005 as a LEGAL IMMIGRANT, folks!

my husband and i are both working in advertising agencies, the same line of work we were into, when still living in the Philippines. that is the advantage of having valid papers -- you can work wherever you want. almost.

i have mixed feelings about this "illegal immigration" thing -- basically, i feel that i exerted a lot of effort to make everything legal, and everybody should do things that way, too, if they want to move to a country and stay there.

on the other hand, i also understand the plight of these illegal immigrants, wanting to improve their struggling lives coming from a third-world country.

it does have a gray area, but yes, in the end, we can have black-and-white views on this.

"Never tell anybody outside the family what you're thinking again!" - Don Vito to Sonny

"Never let anyone know what you're thinking." - Michael to Vincent