I am Fortunato Paradise, I just wanted to say "Yo, how ya doin´" and tell you a little about myself.
I was born the same day of Adolf Hittler. I grew up in Brooklyn, I married my first wife in 60´s. We had a kid, but she took it away to California, and he had his birthday a month ago, so I went to visit him. I married with my second wife after I opened a grocery store. She was from Costa Rica, a cousin of someone I belive you all know as Frank Pentangeli from Colombia (He actually brought me here). Now, she divorced me taking away half of my store. Then I went to live in town (Manhattan) were I worked with a guy named Vinny, who was Taiwanese. We started training Wu Shu (Kung Fu), and then I married a sister of his, who died after our wedding of tuberculosis (but I preffer not to speak about that). Then I came to live in Queens. And I am happier than ever, because Im getting married in a month. And I am sure this time it´ll work.
Fell free to speak up.

Fortunato

Frankie P, I made it to Gangster BB. Net! What a hell, well communicate throw the PM... Speak soon, Schifosa