Quote:
Originally posted by long_lost_corleone:
If I find a movie I think is moderately good, I usually watch it at least 5 times.

Better than good? Ten... maybe twenty.

Great? 30. Easily.

Masterpiece? Well over 100.

So, yeah, It's hard for me to answer this; My list would be a fucking monster. I think some movies I could watch numberous times without growing bored would be Fight Club, which I can account to having seen at least 400 times in my life, and then Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, which would probably total around... 150-200. There are others I could go on watching over and over, but I could spend a week watching these two movies alone several times a day, and not grow bored. I tend to devote large periods of time to one film, and then throw in a new movie--in which I've never seen before--in between viewings of that one consistent film.
I envy you, man.

I'm lucky if I find time to watch a movie once every 4 or 5 days. It's become like a big-to-do to actually get myself to sit and watch a whole movie. I don't know whether to be happy because I'm at least keeping myself occupied with other stuff, or angry because I NEVER get to watch movies.

I dream in widescreen.