I was planning to indulge myself in seeing David Gilmour at Radio City Music Hall this May, as a birthday-present to myself. But, other things came up, and I missed my chance on tickets.

But, the one thing I am looking forward to is a U.S. leg of Radiohead's upcomming tour. It seems like this album is just taking an overwhelmingly long time to complete, but I suppose that is best. I'm not expecting them to reach North America until the fall, if not early winter... But it'll be damn worth the wait.

I'm also looking forward to Pearl Jam (who, I've never seen as anything but just an OK grunge band who I enjoy moderately, but it'd be great to see them live) and Dave Matthews.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."