See my avatar!!!! It's the only thing I'm looking forward to this year since my love life just you know - sucks! So I "live" through Tim & Faith..... I'm going to 2 shows so far. The presales for North Carolina are coming up so I'm hoping to find someone who will be willing to go all the way there with me..... Tim & Faith are going to be "in the round" this year with runways streching into the audience! :-) I can't tell you all how excited I am!!!!! In Greenville SC I'm sitting 6th row and in Knoxville I'm sitting 10th row. With Faith there, Tim won't be quite as interactive with the females.... actually when Faith is on stage he pretty much ignores us....but it still will be great. I love seeing the two of them together *sigh* they are quite a pair with still so much chemistry together.

Also Casting Crowns is in town tonight - they are one of my favorite Christian bands - but I didn't get tickets and I work until 6pm anyway so...... As long as I get to see Tim and Faith then I am a happy camper. I promise I will not post any more about it though since I am the only fan here! :p