TIS, I saw the Rolling Stones at The Meadowlands a few years ago and Elton John when he played Madison Square Garden. My husband got the tickets for the Stones from one of his vendors, but it was a very chilly night, and NJ on a cold night does not work well for outdoor arenas. They were, however, totally awesome. I'm amazed at Mick and how much of a show he still puts on.

I won the Elton John tickets on WPLJ, a NY radio station (I was the first caller to recognize Tiny Dancer played backwards). We had front row seats. It was an incredible experience, especially when I turned around and all of MSG was behind us.

Sir Elton put on a fantastic show. There was no band, just him at the piano. He is so very, very talented, although he's lost his range a bit. When he hit that first piano chord from Benny and the Jets, the crowd went absolutely insane. And then somewhere in there, he segued to In The Mood and back to Benny, and it was just jaw-droppingly well done.

There aren't too many groups today that I would pay to see, except maybe Green Day. They seem like they would be a great concert band.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club