Actually, Dr., if you review Mignon's post below, she never used the words abnormal or wicked. She obviously spoke from her heart, and tried to put things in perspective for him.

Quote:
Pat

You should be on your knees thanking God that you have a mother who loves you enough to be looking after you like that. So what if she threw that stuff away, you don't need that stuff this stage in your life anyways so be grateful. My mother died 29 years ago when I was just 13 years old. It was very hard growing up without her. I would have given anything for her to help me get ready for the prom or see me graduate high school or being on the front row of the church watching me get married or having her playing with her grandchildren.

Let me ask you, how many children have you raised, that you can speak on authority about the best course of action for a teen who has broken the law? Who has put his and his family's future at risk? Mignon has raised a lovely, intelligent and poised daughter. I would suggest that she certainly knows what she is talking about.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club