Quote:
Originally posted by The Dr. who fixed Lucy:
... over here we don't pigeonhole troubled teenagers as "abnormal and wicked" because of their emotional outbursts...
Well, they're your words, Dr. Nobody called Patrick 'abnormal' or 'wicked' before you introduced those terms to the discussion. I happened to feel that they were quite appropriate. And I can't help but notice that you enjoy repeating them every time you post.

Seems that you're the one doing the pigeonholing around here. Also seems like you're running out of useful contributions to this thread. Also seems like you're being backed into a wall.

And actually, the majority of responses to Pat's post have been mature. Each time YOU post, it becomes more clear why you have failed to see that.

You appear to be in even worse shape than Patrick, for whom as I've previously stated...there is still hope.

Good luck,
Apple

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON