It seems many missed the point of the thread (maybe I have too because I've only read the edited version). Kids will drink, it's what they do, it's what Pat does, it's what you've done and it's what I've done. Pat's pissed off about what his mothers done. I don't know whether it's right or wrong but I understand the frustration. A level of trust, privacy and understanding has been broken. A mother and son are on two completely seperate pages. I'm not into drama, I'm into harmony and the easy life (usually easier with a beer ). Be political - tell your mum you understand what she's done and why she's done it. Tell her you don't like to buy beer illigally, say you don't do it often but you like a little drink with mates now and then - and that doing it at a mates house keeps you off the streets. I don't know your mum but hopefully she'll appreciate it and allow you more freedoms.

Quote:
Originally posted by Beth E:
If I would have found your two six packs I would have drank them. How would you feel to be without your booze plus having to deal with a drunken mom?
That's what I was thinking. The thought of wasted alcohol kills me and my family. My dad used to tell me off if I left any!

Pat, I'll buy your beer for you. But no bloody alcopops. When you get to college you don't want to be the pussy that can't take your drink do you?

So die all who betray Giuliano