Patrik, we don´t talk each other very much and rarely could do it. But, I am not anyone to you, but you shouldn´t treat your mother like that for any reason at all and much less for throwing the beer away. Of course there are cases a mother could lose respect JUST in case she may kill the child´s father or something really bad, some people may argue to me, but this hipotetical case could not be forgiven, at least I wouldn´t if my mom kills my dad for no reason at all, who could forgive that? But let´s get back to the real fact, this is not the case. Patrik, if you wanna drink, do it, I am nobody to you. But remember, alcohol is bad, not only for you, this is also bad for older than 18-people. The difference is that you have your mother, and they probably haven´t or if they have, they don´t live with them or trust in their children.
I am 25, I could have drunk a long time ago, I never tried it, not because of my parents, it is MY decision, because as you may know, our parents cannot be with us 24 hours a day.
To Sicilian Babe, Don Jasani and AppleOnYa surprise, I have a little story to tell, my father is a wine seller, he has worked selling wine for almost 30 years, but he told me not to drink. I didn´t even though I had so many chances to try alcohol, drugs and cigarettes.In Argentina and maybe in most of the countries, people start drinking at a young age, in Argentina there are many boys starting to drink at 13 or 14. Ok, that´s it.During the high school, in parties, collage, or whereever I was people always tried to convince to try alcohol because they couldn´t believe I never did it.
Let´s go to the story, I spent New year(2004-2005)in a saloon in Destin, Florida. I met a girl(more or less 25 or a few more), with her mom and her mom´s boyfriend, somehow we started to talk each other, I told them who I am, where I am from, whatever it doesn´t matter. It was 9 pm on December 31th, the girl looked at my drink(it was Coca-cola), she asked me why I didn´t ask a beer or something like that, I told her everything I wrote above, I told her I never tried alcohol, she couldn´t accept that fact and tried to make me drink a little, I refused. Can you believe me she was trying to make me(or forcing me)drink for 3 hours at least for New Year?She said "Your parents are not here and you are with a friend", the most funny was that HER MOTHER and her boyfriend were helping her to convince me, I couldn´t believe her mother could be part of this, 10 minutes before 12am she put in front of me a glass, I hid it, when she realised the glass wasn´t there anymore, she put another one, when she looked away I hid the second one, and the same with the third and the fourth, I finally I showed her I had the 4 glasses. After 12am she said "I am dissapointed", well I said "I´m sorry, nobody can persuade me" and she left, her mother gave me a goodbye-kiss, her boyfriend shook my hand and the girls just said "Goodbye" being dissapointed. That´s it.

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!