Do you realize that if you and your friends have alcohol in your home, and you drive and are caught (and God forbid you do anyone any harm while doing so), that your PARENTS would be arrested? Pat, how dare you be pissed off at your mother? I AM a mother, and you bet your sweet ass that if my underage children had alcohol, I'd not only pour it out, but then I'd start revoking privileges, too.

Look, I'm not saying that I never drank when I was underage (although the age then was 18, so it was easier for a 17 year old to get in a bar. I don't know how anyone selling liquor could mistake a 16 year old for a 21 year old), but as a parent I won't condone it, nor will I allow it. Does that make me a hypocrite? Probably. Do I give a rat's ass that I'm a hypocrite? None whatsoever. Maybe we're hypocrites because we realize how truly STUPID we were as kids, and so we want to use that knowledge for your good.

And your pissed because your mother bought you a mirror and a shot glass? Maybe she was trying to be, I don't know, NICE.

Get over it, and get over yourself. You sound like a six year old whose mother threw away his Pokemon cards.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club