Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
...tell you the truth, I can't stand Joan Rivers. She is so annoying...Years ago she was so funny but has lost it in recent years. I can't stand hearing her for more than 5 minutes....
I have to say I agree with you that Joan isn't nearly as funny as she was years ago...although she can come up with a good on-the-spot wisecrack every now & then. Her red-carpet interviews can be entertaining, depending on who the star is and how receptive they are to her humor. The fasion reviews used to be fun as well...but now they're basically old hat.

Aside from appearances she might be doing in Vegas...those pre-award shows are basically all that is left to her career. In my opinion, she blew it big time years ago when she dissed the Johnny Carson guest-hosting gig to get her own show at Fox.

Apple

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.

- THOMAS JEFFERSON