Alright, I think I'm going to start working with your:
Day 1: Back, Traps, Abs
Day 2: Quads, Delts, Calves
Day 3: Chest, Hamstrings, Abs
Day 4: Biceps, Triceps, Calves
Day 5: Off
Day 6: Off
Day 7: Repeat from Day 1

How many reps do you suggest each day for such? Surely it will be more than I was doing since I'll be doing much less each day? Also, can I still walk on the treadmill each day?
I'd rather see a:

Day 1- on
Day 2- on
Day 3- off
Day 4- on
Day 5- on
Day 6- off
Day 7- off

But your body will dictate how you can do it. If you are in pain do NOT train. Pain after a day is your body's way of telling you to stop.

No do not use the treadmill everyday, your body needs at least 1-2 days of flat out REST, that means no intense work thats when your muscles heal, grow and get stronger.

For each body part such as biceps and triceps you can do 3 exercies, 3 sets of 6-8 reps for growth or 10-12 reps for strength and fitness. You should be using a weight that only allows you to do 6-8 or 10-12. Larger muscle groups like back and chest you can do 4 exercises, 3 sets 6-8 reps or 10-12.

1) There was a saying when I was into it "check your ego at the door" Yeah bench pressing 300 pounds looks impressive, but its not so impressive when you drop it on your chest. You should start out with very low weight until you learn the proper motion of the exercise (ever see Karate Kid? Forearm and hand together make hammer and its more power or something like that) if you don't do the exercise right it will not give you gains and will injure you. There are probably 50 guys at your gym benching 400 and curling 100 but they too started out benching 100 and curling 20.

I really suggest you talk to the "resident pro" at the gym or even a trainer and maybe they can do a better job of getting you to believe in a 4 or 5 day split with 2-3 days off I don't think you truly understand how commited I am to 2-3 days of Rest, as are most bodybuilders. Just so you know, the Ronnie Coleman exercise routine was right before Mr. Olympia (they go all out for that) The first workout was Jay Cutler's after Mr. Olympia (you can not just go from training everyday back down to 4, thats why its a 5 day split it lets your body gradually go back). The third was the normal workout schedule of Lee Priest. Those 3 are World Class body builders.

"You gave your word, I never gave mine"
http://s2.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=88380