Also Pat, being that before you were (I brought it up) talking about supplements. 1) supplements are just that, they should be taken to supplement your already existing diet. The ONLY supplement that you COULD need at your age is whey protein (TALK TO A DOCTOR!) you need 1-2 grams of protein per pound of body weight of protein (thats for say an amateur body builder), which is very hard to do on diet alone. Whey will give you 45-50 grams of protein in one serving. Whey protein is found in tuna fish and I want to say steak (not at all sure about either though) tuna fish and skinless/boneless chicken are the best sources of protein though (which at your age you should get enough protein in your diet in ratio to your goals and gains).

Now something I know you don't want to hear but you are going to hear it anyway :p I would ask your friend number one if he has any idea what creatine does and the side effects of it. But WHEN you talk to your doctor about taking supplements you MUST tell him that you drink, whether it is once a day, once a week, once a year. You need to know how every supplement reacts with alcohol and how to either not drink or how to cycle your supplements when you plan on drinking (i.e. don't take it 2 hours before, 12 hours before, or 2 days before drinking). Supplements are tested on people and in studies to react with normal bodies, alcohol is not part of the normal body so these supplements are approved and all it will say is "don't take with alcohol" but you need to know the side effects and what it can lead to. Especially if you are at a party and pass out and the paramedics say what did you take and all you say is "supplements" you need to know what supplements, the ingredients and the amount you took.

"You gave your word, I never gave mine"
http://s2.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=88380