I do the same exercises every other day though, except for the ab machine and treadmill. I do those every day.

Example of a week:

Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday - 15 minutes on the treadmill, 3 sets of 12 working out the neck, 2 sets of 15-20 on a bicept machine, 2 sets of 15-20 on a chest machine, another 2 sets of 15-20 on a chest machine that works only the bicepts and chest, 2 sets of 12 on a bicept machine, 1 set of 20 on a different bicept machine, 1 set of 30 for my abs, then 1 set of 15 on both the left and right sides of my abdomen, and then 15 more minutes on the treadmill.

Monday/Wednesday/Friday - 30 minutes on the treadmill, 3 sets of 12 working on the arms, 2 sets of 20 working out the chest, 2 sets of 20 working out the back, 2 sets of 12 working out the shoulders with dumb bells, 1 set of 30 for my abs, then 1 set of 15 on both the left and right sides of my abdomen, and then 15 more minutes on the treadmill.

Though I exercise the some of the same muscles both days, the only 2 machines that I use everyday are the treadmill and abs. When I work the same muscle the next day, it's on a different machine.

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur