First of all - I didn't know copying and pasting was a proper rebuttle. Silly me, I assumed you might actually try to have an original thought instead of mealymouthing. Why don't you type a response, Patrick? More than one person is now waiting to hear your argument.

Secondly - Lincoln's homosexuality is not only overwhelmingly dispelled by most scholars, it is based on the work of one man who claims that because Lincoln slept in the same bed as another man, he was a flaming fairy. So obviously, those who have had to share a bed with a sibling, or a parent, are gay, by this logic.

Thirdly - There is absolutely zero fact to back up the "argument" presented by those people, that Lincoln "would've supported homosexuality" etc, even in their own video. It is one persons (warped) interpretation of Lincoln's psyche, of which we know relatively little. However, he was a religious man, and, not only that, a moral one, so it seems unlikely that he would support "homosexual and abortion rights," especially since there is no evidence (again) to back up this claim.

Fourth - I had to PM you. I didn't want you to leave us hanging here, I desperately want to know how Lincoln was a liberal in your own words and with facts to back it up.

Warmest Regards,
DJ