So I went out with my friend Adam tonight around 5ish. I went to his house and left my car there because he decided to drive. When we got back to his house around 7ish, I'm going to open my door and notice this big ass dent on it. Some son of a bitch hit my fucking car and didn't leave and information for me whatsoever, so I had to call the cops and yadda yadda yadda. I'm guessing I was hit by a car coming out of the driveway across the street from my friend Adam's.

It's a dent on the rear left panel and only there, so that tells me someone had to back into it or come and hit it head on. Someone couldn't have hit it just driving down the road or it'd be on the whole car. So I'm just venting cause I'm gonna be extremely upset if my insurance doesn't cover this because I've saved up my checks in the new year for senior week and college.

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur