While I think it’s fair to say that (IMO) there have been any number of unnecessary posts in which President Bush had been called various names (since name-calling really adds nothing of value to the discussion), I think it’s also fair to say that there have been at least an equal number in which members spell out the specific reasons for their dislike of the President.

It seems as though, however, that there is a serious lack of specific reasons why people dislike Sen. Clinton.

As TIS has stated:

Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette on 2/1:
A lot of people think she's a bitch and just don't like her, and will not vote for her on that basis
And there have been any number of responses which seem to support the above theory and proceeded to degrad Ms. Clinton, such as:

Quote:
Originally posted by The Dr. who fixed Lucy on 2/2:
But I can understand your support for Condzilla Rice. She accomplishes a remarkable feat: she makes Hillary Clinton look like a total babe.
Quote:
Originally posted by The Iceman on 2/3:
If Hitlery(sorry.......Hilary ) were to run I'm scared to death that this nation would elect that bitch.
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Smitty on 1/31:
She turns me off.
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Smitty on 2/1:
I can tell you this though Hillary looked like a cow. No class at all.
Quote:
Originally posted by Lavinia from Italy on 2/1:
There can be thousands of reasons why you cheat on your partner. Being married to Hillary is one of the most humanly understandable!
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Smitty on 2/1:
She shows no respect when the President addresses the nation. She made faces throughout the night, and even frowned when Bush made a joke about him and Bill reaching retirement age. She sat there the whole time chewing gum like the cow that she is when the President was speaking.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mignon on 2/1:
IMHO she's a bitch.
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi on 1/31:
She's just a smug bitch.
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Smitty on 1/31:
Hillary is not a Saint she is the Devil in disguise.
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi on 1/31:
she looked so plastic and fake.....A phony smug bitch.
Just a sample above…..

Anyway. I did find one in which Double-J mentions something specific about her views on taxation, and another by someone else mentioning something else (I forget who and what, I forgot to copy it, and I don’t feel like going back to look for it – it was abortion, maybe), so I’m wondering:

What is it exactly – what is there specifically about her policies, ideas, view points, etc. that make you – whoever cares to respond here – dislike her so much, politically speaking?

"Difficult....not impossible"