Hillary vs. Condi ...man that would be the "whup ass ugly" Texas cage death match.

Frankly I do not think either of them can win (unless they are running against each other, which is highly unlikely).

However talented she is, Condi has never held elective office, and I do not think she would be all that great on the campaign trail. Running for president is an enormous undertaking starting with Iowa. It is not a thing for which someone gets on the job training. I think Ike was the last person to be elected president without having run in several previous campaigns. Also, I do not think the country is ready for a black woman to be president...sorry to say.

As for Hillary, I'd vote for her in a heartbeat, but I am smart enough to count, and when someone is polling as she is --with 51% saying they will not vote for her under any circumstances, she would not only have to change some minds, she would also have to win virtually every undecided vote. It aint gonna happen.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."