Just got the new issue of Playboy in the mail and in it I read an interesting fact. According to the insurance company Progressive, 35% of Americans would change political parties for $500.

Now the little blurb didn't specificy to what extent you would have to make the switch, so it's hard to draw any rationale conclusions. For example, does switching parties simply imply that one would have to register with the other party and continue voting however you want, or is switching parties an implication you would have to vote according to the opposite party views as well.

So for our discussion, let's base our answers on the assumption that you would have to vote down the rival party's line. Would you switch for $500? If not $500, how much money would it take? Would you even switch for any amount of money?

I would obviously switch for $500 because I don't really have a political party that I consistently vote for. As a matter of fact, I think that could make a pretty lucrative career. I'll just keep switching back and forth infinitely until I am the richest man alive. It would definately pay more than teaching.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.