Quote:
Originally posted by Debra:
[quote]Originally posted by Don Cardi:
[b] They leave no stone unturned

I dunno about that...still waiting to find out who the hell is "Max" - that guy from the 2nd season who was behind evrything, and also the one who sent Mandy to "shake hands" with Palmer at the end of season 2.

I think we might have seen/heard about him again since then...but he's still an 'unturned stone', is he not?

[/b][/quote]We find out who Max is and what his involvement in season 2 was in "24: The Game", which was released for the PS2 a few months ago.

From Wikipedia

A wealthy, mysterious man who is believed to be behind the nuclear bomb that was detenated in Los Angeles during Day 2. Max is also a very large weapons dealer and smuggler with connections and clients in the Middle East. Himself, along with Alexander Trepkos, and Peter Kingsley were invloved in the conspiracy to fabricate evidence that made it look like three Middle Eastern countries' govenments were behind the bomb. Thus forcing the U.S. to retaliate against the countries which would result in Max gaining a very large enconomic advantage from the foreign oil in the three countries, and forcing his clients to purchase more of the weapons Max was dealing. When Jack Bauer and CTU discovered the evidence was sent up, they were able to contact the White House and stop the attack and invasion of the Middle East. When Max and Trepkos found out Kingsley had been killed and that the war was not going to occur, Max apparently ordered an assassination attempt on President David Palmer. Palmer did survive but the government never found out who really was behind the bomb and the assassination attempt. While Max is revealed to be the mastermind behind the day's threat, Trepkos neither appears nor is mentioned in the game.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis