Quote:
Originally posted by Debra:
[quote]Originally posted by Don Cardi:
[b] They leave no stone unturned

I dunno about that...still waiting to find out who the hell is "Max" - that guy from the 2nd season who was behind evrything, and also the one who sent Mandy to "shake hands" with Palmer at the end of season 2.

I think we might have seen/heard about him again since then...but he's still an 'unturned stone', is he not?

--as for Logan being part of the Air Force attack - I dont think so. Take a look at Logan's face when Keeler tells him on the phone to be ready to take over in case he wont make it.
This is a private call where no one sees Logan's face, and we see that hes genuinely shocked to hear the bad news from Keeler. [/b][/quote]You just may find out who Max is by the end of this season, or the middle of next season. Remember we saw Mandy early in season one, and then what, didn't see her, as you said, all the way until the very last episode of season 2. Then not again until they wrapped it up with her at the end of last season.

So when you really think about it, the writers don't leave any stones unturned--- although they may not turn them over until two or three seasons later!

I don't know about Logan. You make a very good point about it being a private call. Perhaps the look of shock on his face is really one of "I don't believe that I went through with this," or perhaps one of " Damn, I didn't think that it would go this far." But it wouldn't make sense if he were not somehow involved, somehow, last season with the terrorist plots.

Do you think that he may have legitimatley stepped into the Presidential position last season, because of what took place, and only now began to plot with the terrorists?
You could be correct, but for some reason I think it goes back farther than just this day. Remember, this is all taking place within 24 hours right now, so surely Logan had to start dealing with terrorists in the past.

We'll see.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.