Unfortunately, I was wrong about Tony.

FOX.com -- 24 -- Season 5 -- 7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.

Scroll to the bottom of the page. I'm pretty sure that's all the confirmation we need that Tony is dead.

IMDb.com has him listed for the next three episodes, but I'm guessing it'll just be shots of his dead body.

In regards to the show, it's a great twist, because we all expected Tony to get his revenge. But it turns out he was a better man than that.

This season, better than any season before it, has displayed how self-destructive this job makes people. It destroys their lives, and the lives of the people they care about. This season may just turn out to be the most gripping yet.

Tony will be missed from the show. But it's just more fuel for Jack Bauer to continue being the bad ass that he is. His best friend is dead. Jack Bauer is about to go all Jack Bauer on some people's asses.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis