**************SPOILERS***************

Last night's episode was almost too much to handle! I was anxious throughout the whole thing. Probably the most anxiety inducing episode I've ever seen.

I thought the security guard was gonna kick Lynn's ass after finding out that it was his fault the attack on CTU occurred. But Lynn made up for it with his sacrifice at the end.

Kim is starting to piss me off. Yes, I understand that she's angry, upset, etc. because she didn't know her father was alive, but how many times does he (and everyone else) have to tell her that he did it so she'd be safe?! Two (maybe three, I'll get to that in a minute) of the four people who knew Jack were alive are dead now, simply for knowing about it. But she won't even accept that.

The final scene from last night was shocking, to say the least. Tony was about to murder Henderson, when he "miraculously" awoke from his coma, and stabbed him in the heart with the chest with the needle. Jack's tearful embrace at the end was almost heart-breaking in itself.

But I don't think Tony is dead.

Here are 5 reasons I found on TV.com why Tony Almeida isn't dead:

From TV.com

Five reasons why Tony Has a better than 50-50 shot of living: (courtesy of Merlin401, member of TV.com's forums)

#1) As per the trivia from this season's episode opener: "In addition, Carlos Bernard (Tony Almeida) is once again upped to series regular after being a Special Guest last season." I dont feel he'd be made a series REGULAR to appear in, what, 3 total episodes? IF he doesn't have a bigger role, he'd likely have been left at special guest star.

#2) Reading an interview somewhere earlier in which Tony was describing a practical joke he played on one of the actresses that she got angry over. That actress hasn't appeared on the show yet. So... that also makes me wonder.

#3) No silent clock. Proves nothing but if he were dead, it was a perfect spot for it.

#4) Needle was stabbed into the right side of his chest, not his heart. No idea if that matters and you may say he was planning on giving Chris a lethal dose BUT lets remember Christopher is pumped full with this stuff already. Maybe it would take a bit more to kill off Tony.

#5) Lastly, I just think the writers know what is 'overboard' and what is not. Killing off characters is important to the show. Killing off the 3 most loved characters after Jack is a bit much. Especially with them killing various other important people around them. The death rate is just too high.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis