It seems you were right on the money with your observation on the CTU key card! Lynn (Sean Astin) is losing control because of the pressure Logan is putting on him, and because of the fact that some lowly thug ran off with his key card to CTU.

Last night's episode was great, leaving us with a cliff-hanger ending. Logan is unwillingly leading the Russian President to his death, but a monkey wrench was thrown in his plan when his wife enters the motorcade with he and his wife.

Going back to Lynn, he's had Bill Buchannan taken into custody, and by the preview for next week, it seems he's gonna have Chloe, Audrey, Curtis, and possibly even Jack taken into custody. This man is obviously not very good under pressure. It's one thing to punish your employees for insubordination on a regular day, but in the middle of a national (possibly international) crisis? I'm pretty sure President Logan is gonna have Lynn removed from duty.

I'm still waiting for Tony to come around. Tony seemed ready to talk during the episode where a hit man was sent in to kill Jack, but we haven't heard anything about Tony since. I don't think he'll come around until near the end of this season, and he'll probably drop some kind of bombshell that just may shake the very foundation of the show.

Can't wait til next week!

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis