Here's some news on the upcoming videogame adaptation of 24!

From IGN.com

24: The Gold
The game tie-in to the hit series is all wrapped up.
by David Adams

February 8, 2006 - Publisher 2K Games announced today that 24: The Game, based on the hit Fox television series, is now officially gold. You know what this means, of course: the title is now considered code-complete and ready for manufacturing.

Developed by Sony's Cambridge studios, 24: The Game is set between seasons two and three of the show and answers several questions: Who was really behind the assassination attempt on President Palmer? How did Kim Bauer get a job in the L.A. CTU? How did Jack Bauer and Chase Edmunds first start working together? Penned by 24 episode writer Duppy Demetrius and voiced by stars Kiefer Sutherland, Carlos Bernard, and Kiefer Sutherland, 24 boasts more than 100 missions told through several branching subplots. Gameplay includes on-foot sections (with shooting, stealth, puzzles, and sniping), driving sequences, interrogations, and technical challenges.

24: The Game is currently slated for release on February 28.
------------------------------------
I'm kind of weary on how they're gonna pull off the urgency of the show. It's the perfect premise for a videogame, but a premise that isn't easy to pull off without making some sacrifices. Nevertheless, I'll probably pick it up when it comes out.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis