Another great episode last night.

I was a bit surprised that Walt Cummings (the President's Chief of Staff) came out with the truth. He said he assisted the terrorists in obtaining the nerve agent, authorized the hit on David Palmer, and was gonna have the tanker carrying the nerve agent attacked and destroyed off the coast of China, so they'd have an excuse to wage war on China, and take advantage of the oil reserves. Then he tried to muscle the President into just letting it happen. He almost succeeded, but then Jack Bauer came in and...uh...changed the President's mind, so to speak.

It was very satisfying seeing Jack kick the sh*t out of Walt. Too bad the President is untouchable, because he deserves a good sh*t kicking, too.

I also thought it was extremely messed up that after what Jack did for the President, the President told Jack that after the day is over, he must disappear again. The Chinese cannot be allowed to know Jack Bauer is alive.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis