Wait, aren't we forgetting that O'Reilly is just a visual-columnist that speaks in loud booming "key points", but does anything substantial come from it?

Notice how on his program, and many others of that nature, the stories highlighted are those that are designed to piss people off, and get them to watch. Makes me wonder how that whole "Christmas vs. Secularism" debate we had last month was really just a media-churned debate just to get an extra Nielson rating point or two.

David Letterman to me is dead. Hell, the Letterman I know of is the pompous hilarious jerk that was 12:30 AM for years under Carson. That is where you notice that is when he actually was both humorous...and creative about it. Too bad he had to modify it so the midwest and the other conservative parts of America could sorta-understand the jokes. That my folks is why we had Leno giving us for years a nightly buffet of jokes that relate to President Clinton's weight and/or sexual endeavors, that freakish Michael Jackson, who did O.J. Simpson kill this time, and so on.

Screw Letterman. I'm with Conan O'Brien.

"In the year 2000, cows will become disturbed when some start getting into S&M!"