GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (GangstersInc, U talkin' da me ??, 1 invisible), 558 guests, and 7 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,554
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,535
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,455
Posts1,061,254
Members10,349
Most Online992
Jun 1st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Mafia Romance #142747
01/09/06 12:02 PM
01/09/06 12:02 PM
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Don Pappo Napolitano Offline OP
Underboss
Don Pappo Napolitano  Offline OP
Underboss
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Ok this is for both Men and Women(There are not many women in this forum).
Let`s say you had to have a Mafia romance or affair.
Who would you like to have it with?

I guess women would rather John Gotti or Ben "Bugsy" Siegel

For men, there are not many options because you know, Cosa Nostra is for men. But let`s develop some hidden women linked to Mafia directly or not.

My answer is, Victoria Gotti(I don`t know why the people say she is ugly) or Melissa Ravenna Angelini, a former John Gotti´s supporter and creator of the "John Gotti tribute page" which doesn´t exist anymore.

What about you?

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!
Re: Mafia Romance #142748
01/09/06 12:07 PM
01/09/06 12:07 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
This topic was moved from the REAL LIFE Mafia thread over to this thread.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Mafia Romance #142749
01/09/06 12:19 PM
01/09/06 12:19 PM
DonMichaelCorleone Offline
DonMichaelCorleone  Offline

I don't think I'd want a relationship with any of them, the boyfriends somehow seem to vanish into thin air

"You gave your word, I never gave mine"
http://s2.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=88380
Re: Mafia Romance #142750
01/09/06 01:54 PM
01/09/06 01:54 PM
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Underboss
Underboss
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Quote:
Originally posted by DonMichaelCorleone:
I don't think I'd want a relationship with any of them, the boyfriends somehow seem to vanish into thin air
Ok, I know, but I am talking about an hipotetical situation, let´s say you had to do it.

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!
Re: Mafia Romance #142751
01/09/06 02:25 PM
01/09/06 02:25 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Don Pappo, and DON PAPPO only please. Would you have a romance with Mafia Princess, Antoinette Giancana, daughter of Sam " Momo " Giancana?

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Mafia Romance #142752
01/09/06 03:36 PM
01/09/06 03:36 PM
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Underboss
Underboss
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Cardi:
Don Pappo, and DON PAPPO only please. Would you have a romance with Mafia Princess, Antoinette Giancana, daughter of Sam " Momo " Giancana?

Don Cardi
Well, yes, I would, she is beautiful(is she beautiful for you?or are you gonna tell me she is ugly, like many people say about Victoria? I cannot understand that. But I still rather Victoria

By the way, what does she do for living? Is she a book writer or the starring of a TV program like Victoria?

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!
Re: Mafia Romance #142753
01/09/06 03:54 PM
01/09/06 03:54 PM
Thailand/Brazil
Vito The Godfather Offline
Underboss
Vito The Godfather  Offline
Underboss
Thailand/Brazil
She's not bad at all, looks better than Victoria...

"It is the mind that makes someone wise or ignorant, slave or free."
Re: Mafia Romance #142754
01/09/06 05:07 PM
01/09/06 05:07 PM
Miami, FL
Don Andrew Offline
Underboss
Don Andrew  Offline
Underboss
Miami, FL
No one. I won't be that stupid.

Hey, how's it going?
Re: Mafia Romance #142755
01/09/06 05:08 PM
01/09/06 05:08 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
Originally posted by Don Pappo Napolitano:
[quote]Originally posted by Don Cardi:
[b] Don Pappo, and DON PAPPO only please. Would you have a romance with Mafia Princess, Antoinette Giancana, daughter of Sam " Momo " Giancana?

Well, yes, I would, she is beautiful(is she beautiful for you?or are you gonna tell me she is ugly, like many people say about Victoria? I cannot understand that. But I still rather Victoria

By the way, what does she do for living? Is she a book writer or the starring of a TV program like Victoria? [/b][/quote]She is both an author and has her own line of Italian Sauce on the market. Several of us from the boards got together in Chicago back in September of 2004 and she was at the hotel that we all stayed in. A very nice woman. Here is a picture of her from September 2004 :

:p

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: Mafia Romance #142756
01/09/06 05:16 PM
01/09/06 05:16 PM

DC isn't that first picture Susan Lucci?

Re: Mafia Romance #142757
01/09/06 05:17 PM
01/09/06 05:17 PM
JustMe Offline
Underboss
JustMe  Offline
Underboss
I sold my car to mafia once.

Can I be considered as linked to Mafia indirectly?

keep your mouth shut, and your eyes open.
Re: Mafia Romance #142758
01/09/06 05:20 PM
01/09/06 05:20 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Quote:
Originally posted by DonMichaelCorleone:
DC isn't that first picture Susan Lucci?
DMC, what's the matter with you? I think your brains gone sour from all that comedy you've been playing with that young girl. Never let anyone outside the family know what you are thinking again!

Well actually it is Susan Lucci. The actress who portrayed Antoinette Giancana in the movie Mafia Princess.

I was just playing around with our friend Don Pappo.

The picture below Lucci is the REAL Antoinette Giancana.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: Mafia Romance #142759
01/09/06 05:22 PM
01/09/06 05:22 PM

oh sorry DC

Re: Mafia Romance #142760
01/09/06 06:19 PM
01/09/06 06:19 PM
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Underboss
Underboss
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Quote:
[QUOTE]
I was just playing around with our friend Don Pappo.

The picture below Lucci is the REAL Antoinette Giancana.

Don Cardi

Damn it, Don Cardi! That`s why you said "only Don Pappo"!

By the way, it is proven I meant the one in your first picture.
By the way, I told you I`d rather Victoria and now much more.
Victoria Gotti is the best!

Don Cardi, SC or Turnbull, do you have info about Melissa Ravenna? in ganglandnews there are a few words.

Don Cardi.....I will never forget this

I never forget...

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!
Re: Mafia Romance #142761
01/09/06 06:22 PM
01/09/06 06:22 PM
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Underboss
Underboss
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Ok, let`s try again, men...who would you....damn it! you know!

Girls...where are you? What about you?

Oh! No fake pictures OK????

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!
Re: Mafia Romance #142762
01/09/06 09:45 PM
01/09/06 09:45 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
Aye, Dun Pappo, Come bah here! I waz onlee kitting!

I waz a yoke mang! Cant chu tae a yoke mang?

Melissa (Ravenna) Angelini

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: Mafia Romance #142763
01/09/06 10:56 PM
01/09/06 10:56 PM
The Slippery Slope
plawrence Offline
RIP StatMan
plawrence  Offline
RIP StatMan
The Slippery Slope
Warning: The following story is rated "R":

This happened to me back in 1995, about ten months after I had split up with my ex-wife, when I was ten years younger, a lot better looking, and with considerably more hair than I have today.

I had a friend, Lee, who was in his early 30's at the time, and who was partners in a small-time bookmaking operation with a friend of his, Greg, who was the son of a made guy, altho I couldn't tell you which family he was in.

So Lee is getting married to a girl he met through Greg, who supposedly is the daughter of another mafioso. He invited me to the wedding which, BTW, was held at Russo's On The Bay on Cross Bay Boulevard in Queens - I'm sure many of my fellow New Yorkers are familiar with the place and know the type of clientele they attract - and, needless to say, there were quite a number of, shall we say, "Goodfellas" there.

He puts me at a table with Greg, Greg's father, and five other what I'll call "wannabes" (two of whom were accompanied by their girlfriends), all about Lee and Greg's age: Early 30's.

After the dinner and before dessert, the "boys" at the table decide to go out and smoke cigars, leaving me there alone with the two girlfriends.

At that point, the bride decided that she was gonna throw her garter, and invited all of the unmarried women there to come up on the dance floor and try to catch it. So the two unmarried girls who were left at the table with me go up there.

The way that this little procedure works, for those of you who may be unfamiliar with it, is that the bride turns her back to the crowd and throws her garter out there, and the woman who catches it is supposed to be the "lucky" one, and the next to get married.

So she throws it, and one of the girls who was sitting at my table is the lucky one who catches it.

Now, the next part of the ceremony involves the one who caught the garter inviting all of the unmarried men to come up on the dance floor, and the whole rigamarole is repeated.

The guy who catches the garter now is supposed to be the next man to get married, but when they call for the single guys to go up there, I just stay in my seat, figuring that since I was technically still married, I didn't count.

So she throws it, and some guy catches it, and now custom dictates that he gets to slip the garter onto her leg.

Someone brings a chair to the center of the floor, she sits down, everyone "oohs" and "aahs" - this girl was quite attractive - and amid much giggling and tittering, the lucky guy who caught the garter kneels down and slides it up her leg to about mid-thigh.

The big joke in all of this, of course, is to see how far the girl lets the guy get his hand under her dress and up her leg.

Now she comes back to the table, and she and I are the only ones sitting there.

So I say to her, just by way of making conversation, since it would've been kind of awkward, the two of us sitting there in silence, and she just the star of the show,

"He looked like he enjoyed himself."

So she says "I think he did, and he got quite a thrill."

So I said, in all innocence "Well, I imagine so, getting to slide that garter up your leg like that."

"Not only that" she says "I'm not wearing any panties."

Siezing the opening, I say "If that were me, I wouldn't have been satisfied with just sliding a garter up your leg."

And she says "If that were you, you wouldn't have had to be."

Well readers, I wish this story had a better ending. I'd love to be able to say that I embarked on a torrid affair with the girlfriend of a guy who was almost in the mafia, who probably could've broken me in half without hardly trying, and who today might be some big Mafia boss that we read about in the newspapers.

But alas. No sooner had she practically invited me to have sex with her - in the bathroom, in my car, later that night after she ditched the guy she was with - who knows where - the cigar boys came back in and sat down, and my opportunity to have a fling with a Mafia gal - which was the whole point of this story and why I'm relating it in this thread - was lost and gone forever.

Shed no tears for me, though. Sometimes things work out for the best.

The wedding in question was on a Saturday. The next day, Sunday, I left for a few days in Atlantic City. That Monday, I met my current girlfriend of ten years (an abbreviated version of that story, should anyone be interested, can be found in the recent thread on whether or not we believe in "fate").

The girl at the wedding was in town from Seattle for a few days. Had she ditched Joey Bagadonuts to spend a few days with me, I never would have made it down to Atlantic City, and I imagine that the last ten years of my life would've been entirely different, and certainly not as good as they've been.

"Difficult....not impossible"
Re: Mafia Romance #142764
01/09/06 11:40 PM
01/09/06 11:40 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
What are you doing Plaw?

First you mention Russo's on the Bay. My stomach starts growling and I picture all those Lobster Tails and King Crab legs along with all the other great food at the cocktail hour.

Then I scroll down and get to the part of her not having any panties on!

Between picturing the great food and picturing her without any panties on, you're killing me! Talk about finishing off a good meal with a great desert!

Seriously though, that was a funny story with a good ending. Had you chose to hook up with this bimbo, you probably would have been locked up all weekend with her and never made it down to AC and met the current love of your life.

Was that fate? Or was it choice?

Speaking about Goodfellas and Russo's On The Bay, I have a good story about the two.

Years ago, a very good friend of our family was sent to jail for a heist that he was involved in. Well while he was in jail he befriended this guy named John. They became pretty close. This friend of the family had a daughter who was about to celebrate her sweet 16. He tells this guy John that he was depressed about not being able to go to his own daughter's sweet 16. Anyway the wife booked it a Russo's On The Bay. After the party was over the wife goes into the banquet manager's office to pay the bill for the party. When she goes in there and asks him for the bill, the banquet manager turns to her and hands her an envelope instead. She says to him " What's this? It's not a bill." and he replies " The Bill has been taken care of." So she asks " By whom?' and he tells her "Just open the envelope and you'll see." So she opens the envelope and in it there is a birthday card for her daughter. It says "To ******, Happy Sweet 16 Love Uncle Johnny."

This guy John who was in prison with our good friend of our family, felt bad when our friend told him that he was sad that he could not be there at his duaghter's sweet 16, so John took it upon himslef to pay for the whole affair as a gift to him, his wife and his daughter.

Uncle Johnny was John Gotti.

True story.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Re: Mafia Romance #142765
01/10/06 05:48 AM
01/10/06 05:48 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Quote:
Originally posted by plawrence:
But alas. No sooner had she practically invited me to have sex with her - in the bathroom, in my car, later that night after she ditched the guy she was with - who knows where - the cigar boys came back in and sat down, and my opportunity to have a fling with a mafia gal - which was the whole point of this story and why I'm relating it in this thread - was lost and gone forever.
Talk about a story being anti-climactic.... this one was simply anti-climax, period.

Re: Mafia Romance #142766
01/10/06 07:49 AM
01/10/06 07:49 AM
The Slippery Slope
plawrence Offline
RIP StatMan
plawrence  Offline
RIP StatMan
The Slippery Slope
Quote:
Uncle Johnny was John Gotti
Good story, DC, and actually rather touching.

Living in the same neighborhood as Russo's, I imagine "Uncle" John had some juice with the owners.
Quote:
Had you chose to hook up with this bimbo, you probably would have been locked up all weekend with her and never made it down to AC and met the current love of your life.
Those were the days...when I actually could've kept going over the course of an entire weekend.

(Insert "They have pills for that now" comment here.)

She was no bimbo, though. I'm not particularly attracted to the bimbo type, anyway, and I remember her as being fairly articulate and intelliegent.

Actually, the guy she was with was the bimbo, if that description could be applied to a guy. I couldn't figure out what she was doing with him in the first place.

Which reminds me, there's a little postscript to this story:

A few weeks later, when Lee was back from his honeymoon, I told him this story, and he tells me that she and the guy she was with were not romantically involved, but that she was just a friend of his from the neighborhood and he flew her in from Seattle just because he didn't want to go to the wedding without a date.

Lee said that he could get me her phone number if I wanted it, but by then I was already in love with someone else.

Re: Mafia Romance #142767
01/10/06 11:15 AM
01/10/06 11:15 AM
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Underboss
Underboss
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Quote:
Originally posted by plawrence:
[b]Warning: The following story is rated "R":
[/b]
Sorry my ignorance plawrence, what is "rated "R"? Restringed, prohibited to under 18 year old- people or something like that?

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!
Re: Mafia Romance #142768
01/10/06 11:48 AM
01/10/06 11:48 AM
The Slippery Slope
plawrence Offline
RIP StatMan
plawrence  Offline
RIP StatMan
The Slippery Slope
It's from the movie-ratings system used in the U.S. by the Movie Producers Association of America (MPAA)

There's a full explanation here:

http://ficus-www.cs.ucla.edu/ficus-members/reiher/film_miscellany/ratings.html

Re: Mafia Romance #142769
01/11/06 08:01 PM
01/11/06 08:01 PM
New Jersey
Obsessed With The GodFather Offline
Capo
Obsessed With The GodFather  Offline
Capo
New Jersey
quote:
What are you doing Plaw?

First you mention Russo's on the Bay. My stomach starts growling and I picture all those Lobster Tails and King Crab legs along with all the other great food at the cocktail hour.

Then I scroll down and get to the part of her not having any panties on!

Between picturing the great food and picturing her without any panties on, you're killing me!

Johnny Cash & June Carter Cash Fan!
Re: Mafia Romance #142770
02/04/06 04:30 PM
02/04/06 04:30 PM
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Underboss
Underboss
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Quote:
Originally posted by JustMe:
I sold my car to mafia once.

Can I be considered as linked to Mafia indirectly?
Yes, JustMe!!! Now you are wanted!Prosecutor Don Andrew is looking for you! But if you give me 200 dollars I could forget you, well,actually(I saw your picture)with just a kiss(and just a kiss)I could tell Prosecutor Don Andrew to forget your background!

Pelé is the King
Maradona is God!
Re: Mafia Romance #142771
02/04/06 04:47 PM
02/04/06 04:47 PM
Luciano Fanucci Offline
Underboss
Luciano Fanucci  Offline
Underboss
Virginia Hill, Bugsys misteress. She appears in the movie "Bugsy"

Omerta.
Re: Mafia Romance #142772
02/06/06 04:07 AM
02/06/06 04:07 AM
Lavinia from Italy Offline
Underboss
Lavinia from Italy  Offline
Underboss
You mean a real life mafioso boyfriend? definitely NONE!!!! I prefer staying alive, thanks!

As for fictional characters, well....do I need to tell you??? MICHAEL CORLEONE!!! I've been often fantasizing about how a romance with him would be like....

I don't want realism. I want magic! Yes, yes, magic. I try to give that to people. I do misrepresent things. I don't tell the truth. I tell what ought to be truth (Blanche/A streetcar named desire)

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull