I have the Scheim book, but I haven't read it since I first bought it, when the Stone film came out.

I remember he made a good case for Mafia involvement in the JFK killing, but I don't remember anything in there about RFK.

I'll have to take another look at it.

(Couple of minutes later.....)

OK, I looked. I have a paperback version (1988; Zebra Books, NY), and there seems to be only 15 pages or so on RFK (pp 318-332).

Also, on two pages of RFK photos (but one cute pic of Jack Ruby with a couple of his strippers )

Maybe you have a later edition with more on RFK in it?

If you are interested in the RFK assassination, BTW, the two books I mentioned in my earlier post above were both pretty good.

Also, another decent one that I have on the Mafia involvement in the JFK assassination is The Kennedy Contract: The Mafia Plot To Assassinate The President, by John H. Davis (1993; Harper Paperbacks, NY).

This one (according to the back cover; again, it's been a while ) is based on the "allegations and revelations" of former Santo Trafficante (and Jimmy Hoffa) attorney Frank Rangano, who also was supposed to be a "friend" of Carlos Marcello.

"Difficult....not impossible"