PLaw, if you believe that Oswald did not act alone, what scenario do you favor for other shooters?

Perhaps it was the "three tramps" who were responsible for the shooting, in addition to their patsy Lee Harvey Oswald and the "art imitates life and if anything in this life is certain -- if history has taught us anything -- it's that you can kill anybody" precursor to Rocco "Difficult, Not Impossible" Lampone, Jack Ruby.

Jack Sturgis, E Howard Hunt, and Charles Harrelson...those were always the three names I often associated with the identification of the "three tramps" though it appears those names were never lumped together in a single group. However, they were the names I heard after they had achieved some prominence for some other act (Sturgis and Hunt for Watergate, Harrelson (yes...it's Woody's dad) for murder) and that makes it easier for me to create that association in my mind.

Does anyone remember Geraldo Rivera's first big network TV gig in the mid-'70's? A late night show called Good Night America on ABC-TV? I believe one of his first investigative reports was a review of the Warren Commission report and his show probably did as much to advance the conspiracy cause as anything at that time.

Also, compare the cinemetography of Rocco Lampone's shooting of Hyman Roth in GF II to the actual shooting of Oswald by Ruby. Was FFC making some sort of political reference when he staged that scene, especially when considered in the possible historical context of Michael Corelone's "if history..." statement moments earlier in the movie?

tony b.

p.s. At first glance, I initially thought the subject of this discussion was Cubs paid Oswald to kill JFK? and I couldn't imagine a conspiracy theory that has the Wrigley's involved in any way.

"Kid, these are my f**kin' work clothes."
"You look good in them golf shoes. You should buy 'em"