Quote:
Originally posted by plawrence:
Note to JJ:

If you are still studying the case, what you should realize, if you don't already, is that there is a strong possibility that the coverup is still going on.

You have to be very careful what you believe, particularly in light of the fact that all of the arguments for the various conspiracy theories are presented so plausibly, and be aware of the fact that there are those who suggest that even today, some authors are deliberately throwing false conspiracy theories and misinformation out there to help continue to hide the truth.
Undoubtedly, I wholeheartedly agree. While we may never find out the true causation for the Kennedy assassination, it is safe to assume that at the very least, we won't find out until those who could be implicated or damaged by that information are all dead. However, I believe there are documents scheduled to be released 2017 that could (and should) shed new light on areas we previously haven't been able to see.

Quote:
You should also know that my being alive at the time of JFK's assassination and watching the events unfold and being old enough to understand them,and believing in a conspiracy and coverup, was probably the biggest single factor which contributed to my present distrust of our government.
No doubt. I would place the assassination of JFK as a landmark event in our history, perhaps rivaled only by Lincoln's emancipation of the slaves, the attacks on Pearl Harbor, and the adoption of the Constitution. Certainly, JFK has been the single most pivotal event in the last 50 years.