Cancer can be controlled if being diagnosed in early stages. Frankly, we've no clue on how to cure AIDS yet.

A healthy lifestyle including staying away from too much of fried foods and all chemical oxidizing agents and also having a happy and peaceful mind can reduce the risk of getting cancer. It is believed that cancer is also hereditary, so if you have it among your close relatives, you need to have regular check ups. Also cancer is not contagious.

Regarding those who think you get AIDS only through a reckless lifestyle, I think I need to remind you of the number of people who got AIDS through getting infected blood after losing blood in an accident in hospitals, through having a root canal, having sex with their unloyal spouse, born from an infected mother, hemophiliac patients regularly in need of blood products, sharing razors, needles and toothbrushes, etc.

AIDS is contagious and targets your immune system. If you're diagnosed with AIDS you'll not be treated with the same mindset that there is toward cancer. People try to keep away from you, and rightfully so, because you can pass it through your body fluids to everyone who has an open wound on their body.

I would choose AIDS.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones