I hope everybody had a great one! I did. I almost almost went to the Big Bad Voodoo Daddy show at around 11, but we decided against it. Then we were gonna go to the Brian Setzer thing, but it was too far (Anaheim). But I thought of you, Gigi! But anyway, we had like 80 people over at our house, and a few of my cousins and I were going to slip away to go to the shows, but we decided it'd be more fun to be home with the champagne and family when the clock struck 12. And we were not wrong... it was a blast, as always.

Cool cd's, Gigi! Good music is the greatest gift. That sounds like the tagline of a Hallmark channel movie about like a music teacher or something.

DJ, I like Diana Krall too, but I LOVE Oscar Peterson. He's like the one person that every Canadian should be the most proud of. Everytime I listen to him, it just reminds me of how much more time I need to spend practicing.

Arturo Sandoval is good too, I like him a lot. He's got a whole mood of his own; when you hear his music, there's a different feeling in the air. Very cool. But I'm partial to piano (as you guys probably know) and if you're into Latin jazz, I recommend Chucho Valdes. He's got a really cool style as well. Kind of raw sometimes, but nice.

Btw, talk about a hijacked thread... jeez.