okay, it seems as though all the albums were mentioned - but there haven't been any posts seperating the US releases from the UK releases & stating which ones were rereleased, etc. so, i'll do it for you now:

pre-rubber soul UK releases:
-please please me (1963)
-with the beatles (1963)
-a hard day's night (1964)
-beatles for sale (1964)
-help! (1965)

pre-rubber soul US releases:
-introducing ... the beatles (1963)
-meet the beatles (1964)
-the beatles' second album (1964)
-a hard day's night (1964)
-something new (1964)
-beatles '65 (1964) [despite the title, it was released in december of '64, not '65]
-the early beatles (1965)
-beatles iv (1965)
-help! (1965)

the tracklisting for the US & UK releases of help! & a hard day's night both differ slightly - although i prefer the UK releases for both.

post-help! releases, UK & US (this is the cream of the crop):
-rubber soul (1965)
-revolver (1966)
-sgt. pepper's lonely hearts club band (1967)
-the beatles [the white album] (1968)
-yellow submarine (1969)
-abbey road (1969)
-let it be (1970)

to my knowledge, only rubber soul & revolver have differing tracklistings between US/UK releases - after that, all albums released in both countries were identical. i could be wrong, correct me if i am - but i don't think so. the UK releases for those two albums are the only ones available on CD, by the way (& are, of course, in my opinion, the superior releases).

post-help! US only releases:
-yesterday ... and today (1966)
-magical mystery tour (1967)
-hey jude (1970)

of course, i'm only counting the albums released during their time together - there's also the "naked" version of let it be (without phil spector's overdubs), the mono/stereo mixes of the first four american albums, there's the yellow submarine "songtrack" (with the songs from the movie, & not george martin's scores), the live BBC sessions, the two past masters volumes (which compiled all their non-LP singles), their rarities (huge disappointment, by the way) & love songs collections, their rock & roll & oldies collections, etc., etc. - but to list those would be exhaustive. this is the definitive collection of their full length LPs released while the band was still together. hope this helps.

the power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. george bernard shaw