Thanks DJ, but I'm not quite sure how it works. I don't see a list of records and their value. I'd be curious because I do have a large collection not only albums but boxes of 45's. However, not too many, if any, are in mint condition. I even have a couple of "extended play" records (well,actually they're my older brothers). You know with 3 songs on each side. One is Fats Domino and one is from the movie "Loving You" with Elvis Presley. Both are original from release date. I wonder if they'd be worth anything? Oh, and even before my time, my brother has Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer on the old 78 record.

I12, didn't mean to get off track from you're topic, so let me add, in the Beatles White Album, I still have the 8x10 color pictures of each Beatle that the album came with.

Anyway,thanks for the link. I'll keep checking and since the majority of my old records are in Michigan,I'd ha
ve to make a list and ask my sister about their condition.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon