I was watching the news this morning when a report came on about a Penguin who was missing from a UK zoo. At first I thought it a hoax or something. But then they showed live footage of the Mother and Father Penguins who were going crazy waddling back and forth looking for thier baby. The zoo keeper attempted to feed them and they just refused to eat, frantically looking around for the baby. It was really so sad to watch.

Here's the story:

Fears Grow For Missing Baby Penguin

The owner of a zoo from which a baby penguin called Toga has been missing for several days believes it has died.Derek Curtis was speaking after a man called GMTV to say he had stolen it and dumped it in a plastic bag at Portsmouth Dockyard.The three-month-old, 1ft-high penguin is believed to have been stolen from Amazon World, Sandown, Isle of Wight, sometime during Saturday night.

Staff have warned that without the care of its parents the rare bird would die.

Mr Curtis said: "I am very pessimistic, I think we have lost it, it has been too long.

"I think that the person who phoned GMTV was genuine because we got his phone number and I spoke to him.

"He said he worked at the docks and dumped it on the side of the dock.

"The phone has now gone dead and he's not answering it."

A Hampshire police spokeswoman said the report of Toga being left at Portsmouth dockyard was just one of a number of leads.

Don Cardi

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.