Quote:
Originally posted by Don Vercetti:
As I said before, I watched half a segment of Unsolved Mysteries during Sleep Paralysis, and woke up to finish it. I could hear the sound and all.

Does anyone have this too?
No but my great uncle was on unsolved mysteries once. He was in an episode about a woman from Texas who thought she was the reincarnation of a woman who drowned in the Ohio River many years ago. She went to Ohio and my uncle was the editor of the paper and knew about the history of the city pretty well. They went downtown and she told him what used to be in the business buildings downtown and what they used to look like and he confirmed that she was right. They went out to Newport where the girl had drowned and she went right to the family home and the cemetery. They asked him what he thought and he said that he wasn't sold on the reincarnation thing but she had it down andit didn't make any sense to do that much research for nothing.

Another thing, my great grandmother was very sick and near death in early 1945, and she had a dream, or possibly an out of body experience, and that she had seen my uncle and that he was hurt. My uncle had been wounded in the Battle of the Bulge and they hadn't told her that he was wounded because of her condition; they were afraid it would kill her.

"How's the Italian food in this restaurant?'